by Dale Cohen
At Play On Sound & Lighting, we are committed to providing a safe environment for our clients and staff. To do this we have implemented some COVID Safe changes to our services.
- Where possible client meetings will be held via video chat/phone call
- We will keep a 1.5m distance between our staff and clients
- All staff will be required to wear properly fitted face masks
- If a staff member is feeling unwell, they will self-isolate and another staff member will be assigned to the job.
- If a staff member is confirmed to have COVID-19, they will isolate for a minimum of 14 days and any close contacts are to monitor for symptoms and seek medical advice.
- All equipment will be carefully sanitised prior to a booking
- As often as possible, our staff will wash their hands
- Sanitising hands when coming into contact with equipment others may have touched
- Keeping all records of job movements, staff and client details
- Having a process and responsibility for notifying DHHS and WorkSafe if COVID positive
In the event that the booking is rescheduled due to COVID-19 lockdowns or restrictions, there will be no additional fees and the booking will be brought forward to the rescheduled date which both parties agree on.
Geelong & Ballarine